Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list.
Atlantis seeks a Table Games Supervisor. This position promotes a positive guest experience in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner. Creates a fun and exciting atmosphere.
Table Games Supervisor is responsible for supervising Table Games and personnel professionally, accurately and according to policies and procedures.
Ideal candidate will have knowledge of Table Games procedures and be able to effectively supervise up to 7 games in a section. Must have superb customer service skills, develop guest retention, and be able to effectively resolve conflicts and issues that arise. Will evaluate performance standards, coach dealers, and report to GSM.
This position is expected to:
• Be able to greet and interact with all guests in working section.
• Be able to accurately track guests average bet, buy-ins, and win loss.
• Be able to promote the Club Paradise Card and gain all necessary information.
• Must have working knowledge of Title 31 and comply accordingly.
• Be able to pass on all pertinent information to Games Shift Manager.
• At least 1 year of previous Table Games supervising experience.