Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list.
Atlantis has opened an exclusive Visual Project Design Manager.
The Visual Project Design Manager is responsible for the Atlantis property floor design concepts and execution as well as overseeing the day-to-day displays and maintenance. The management, training and development of the Visual Design team is also a significant element of the essential function and responsibility of the Visual Project Design Manager.
The incumbent, as with all members of the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa Team, provides excellent customer service to all Team Members, is expected to conduct himself/herself in a manner which demonstrates initiative, professionalism, personal awareness, integrity, and exercises confidentiality in the appropriate areas of his/her performance. The incumbent shares in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa support of the company’s Vision, Mission, Values, and consistently performs all functions in a fashion that inspires and motivates others to actively pursue them. As part of the leadership team, role models the expected behaviors of service, positive attitude, cooperation and accountability. Engenders trust in others and develops credible relationships at all levels.
• Responsible for designing the visual aspect of the entire property, to include silk and fresh flowers, special events and displays
• Stays up to date on current trends and incorporates into property designs as appropriate.
• Manages the daily operations for the Visual Design Department
Interviewing, hiring and disciplinary action
Weekly staff schedule
Motivating, guiding and training the team
• Responsible for overseeing department finances, including monthly reports and yearly budget
• Works with other departments to accomplish project goals.
• Responsible for maintaining all live and silk plants around the property.
• Visual Presentation and Maintenance of various displays/arrangements.
• Creative & visual design execution to ensure Four Diamond standards of excellence both in interior and exterior displays.
• Interface with various vendors to ensure visual art/floral arrangement supplies are on hand and utilize existing current creative art/décor and other arrangements on hand.
• Oversees fresh floral design.
• Oversees and directs silk floral design.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
•Minimum of 2 years’ experience in visual design
•Must possess plant knowledge both indoor and out
•Skill in visual design/merchandising
•Excellent communication and teamwork skills
•Basic computer skills
•Some travel may be required
•Willing and able to work additional hours when needed
•Must be able to work varied shifts as needed
•Knowledge of chemicals as it relates to specific designs and arrangements