Atlantis Casino Resort Spa. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened a Food & Beverage Analyst career opportunity. Join a fun and dynamic work environment with competitive industry job pay, great benefits and rewards for Team Member contributions. Our team fuels Atlantis Casino Resort Spa success.
• Research and coordinate with CTUIT Help Desk/Programming department all reports that are not accurately pulling correct information from Micros.
• Review the Overtime Labor report once completed by the F&B Analyst. Discuss concerns with both FOH & BOH and Corporate Director of F&B/Corporate Executive Chef.
• Conduct and/or review Labor utilization analysis by comparing cover volume & revenues for different time periods. Provide feedback to appropriate management team, as well as the Corporate F&B Director.
Labor analysis for Special Events, Holidays, etc. will also be reviewed and/or performed.
• Review special Wine/Liquor dinner events spreadsheet for resulting revenues and expenses. Communicate concerns/issues with upper F&B management.
• Prepare the annual F&B budgets for the Food and Beverage Department.
• Evaluate and/or review Ctuit PMIX reports to determine how effective sales for menu items are in the F&B outlets. Communicate results to upper F&B management.
• Assist the Food and Beverage management team in various functions.
• Review and/or prepare holiday recaps/comparisons, including revenues, covers, & special offerings. Communicate results with F&B management team.
• Responsible for all completed recipes that are input into Stratton Warren, as well as revisions that are required due to menu changes. Communication with upper F&B management must be made with regard to food costs and menu price discrepancies.
• Ensure all Cognos variance reports are distributed to management for all F&B outlets.
• Research all budget and PY variances and document reasonable explanations on the Food Summary report. Communicate variance findings with the F&B management team.
• Review end of month inventory transfers accomplished previously by the F&B Analyst I for all F&B outlets.
• Review all theoretical cost reports completed by the F&B Analyst 1 and assist with corrections if necessary.
• Accurately complete theoretical cost summary spreadsheet reconciling all actual and theoretical costs. Distribute report to upper management and the Executive team.
• Program all menu changes, additions, deletions, menu class changes, screen revisions, etc. in EMC Micros. Research issues and coordinate with the IT department problems that have no resolution.
• Review and analyze monthly financial reports from Cognos. Communicate possible issues, trends developing, and/or any findings that could be potential problems with upper F&B management.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business, or Economics, or 5-7 years Finance/or Business Management experience
• Excellent in Excel and MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
• Stratton Warren
• EMC Micros
• RMC/Net Viewpoint
• Budget building
• Analyze operations
• Rapport with F&B Management team.
• Rapport with other departments.
• Accuracy in all of the reports.
• Report any findings.