We are currently accepting applications for talented and guest service oriented individuals to join Atlantis’ award winning Toucan Charlie’s Buffet & Grille. Host/Cashier’s greet and seat guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently with a smile. Monitor door/podium at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests. Take payments from Guests and ensure proper cash handling techniques. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with Guests and members of management staff. Must conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
• Greet and seat all guests upon their arrival.
• Count and ring in all guests.
• Clean register and entrance area.
• Seat guests meeting their desire for a booth or a table while taking into account proper station rotation.
• Answer phones.
• Decrease expenses through proper handling of product.
• Increase revenue through proper upselling of beer, wine, and alcohol.
• Know, understand and follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Assist guests with all needs while exceeding their expectations.
• Keep supervisor informed of all guest concerns and comments at all times.
• Show willingness to work as part of a team.
• Ensure guest satisfaction with a positive, courteous, and helpful attitude.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following: