Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Are you a team player who thrives on providing Guests with the ultimate dining experience? We are currently accepting applications for talented and guest service oriented individuals to join our Atlantis Food & Beverage Team. The Host/Cashier position will be responsible for monitoring the doors at all times to ensure prompt seating of guests. Answer phones and take reservations. Take payments from Guests and ensure proper cash handling techniques. Ability to communicate with Guest and management or relief personnel. Must conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image. Must be at least 18 and have previous cash handling experience. Greet and seat guests pleasantly, quickly, and efficiently with a smile.
Other responcibilities will include the following:
• Ability to multitask and work with the public in a fast paced environment.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Knowledge of POS systems
• Good basic math skills
• Proper phone etiquette
This position is expected to:
• Consistently finalize all transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
• Provide excellent first and last impressions to the guest.
• Correctly and completely package all to-go orders without error.
• Maintain cleanliness of podium and cashier areas.
• Properly control the flow of guests to maximize guest service.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following: