Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is looking for an experienced Cake Decorator. This position is responsible for the production and presentation of all standing orders for the bake shop to include but not limited to various cakes, pies, cookies, breads, and pastries. The Cake Decorator will generally be assigned to a specific station consisting of either production or finish work; however, this person can be called upon to fulfill both preparation and finish work. All shift available.
• Prepare all items according to recipe standards.
• Combine all standard mixes and ingredients for cakes and pastries as assigned to production.
• Frost and decorate all cakes as assigned.
• Garnish all service trays and cakes for proper presentation.
• Bake items for specified times and portion for servings.
• Ensure quality and consistency of finished product.
• Maintain workstation in compliance with standards set by State and Local Health Department codes.
• Provide assistance to the pastry chefs with regard to special functions and project preparation and presentation.
Ideal applicant will have a minimum of one year experience as a scratch baker; ability to mix, bake and finish the product; thorough understanding of measurements and knowledge of usage of all equipment used in the Pastry Shop. Previous experience wedding cake decoration and set-up preferred.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
• Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
• 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
• One FREE meal
• Holiday and Vacation pay
• RTC Ride Discount
• And much more……