Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has opened Restaurant Supervisor for Toucan Charlie's buffet.
Supervise the day-to-day operations of Toucan Charlie's Buffet and Grille, including, but not limited to: host/cashiers, bussers, dessert attendants, and food servers.
Participates in staff selection/interview process. Assists with training of new team members.
Supervises and provides support and direction to all Buffet Team Members on an
Resolves Team Member issues and supports team building with positive and open communication.
Actively promotes positive guest relations, investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints.
Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and prior experience in managing/supervising a staff (supervise, train, coach, develop, motivate, interview, hire, terminate) and lead by example. Previous restaurant and/or hospitality experience preferred.
• 1 to 2 years high volume restaurant supervision or management preferred.
• Ability to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Certification.
• Ability to obtain a Food Safety Certification.
• Knowledge of beer, wine, and alcohol.
• Good organizational skills.
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
• Knowledge in use of POS systems.
• Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Professional appearance in dress and manner.