Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Join Team Atlantis! As Public Area Housekeeping Assistant Manager your responsibilities are to oversee the daily operations of the Public Area Housekeeping department. This position is responsible for working closely with many different departments to ensure cleanliness throughout the property (both inside and outside) of public areas and public restrooms.
Must have experience in floor care, surface cleaning, snow removal equipment and various cleaning products and equipment. Additional responsibilities will include staff scheduling, coordinating and scheduling various deep cleaning projects, new product research, introduction of new cleaning items, and research of new equipment. �
• Ensure cleanliness throughout the property (both inside and outside) of public areas and public restrooms. Coordinates with various departments and Casino Shift Managers.
• Monitor and coach team member performance in all cleaning areas. Sets the example in cleaning and assists team members in the various areas. Constantly inspects and checks all public areas and ensures positive feedback or immediate corrections are made.
• Ensure daily and hourly cleaning of vertical and horizontal surface cleaning, cleaning of tile, stone, carpet, mirror in F&B, casino, and common areas. Must be the expert in cleaning products and equipment and ensure team members are employing the correct methods.
• Additional responsibilities will include assisting with staff scheduling, coordinating event cleaning and various deep cleaning projects.
• Perform all other cleaning and event duties as required by business needs.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (Both English and Spanish preferred), organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities. Prior supervisory experience obtaining outstanding cleaning results in a casino, resort or hotel preferred but other related and relevant supervisory experience acceptable. Must be available to work a flexible schedule (including graveyard) depending on business needs. Must have demonstrated ability to handle large deep cleaning projects. Knowledge of major cleaning equipment operations, procedures, and methods also required.