The Director of VIP Services is responsible for constantly improving the VIP guest experience as well as implementing initiatives to attract new VIP guests. Through the Director’s leadership and supported by a relationship-oriented host team, professional management, and service focused administrators; this position is dedicated to leading our host team to drive incremental revenue for our market leading property. The role ensures Atlantis’ highest worth guests experience a heightened sense of acknowledgement each and every time they visit the property by all departments they interact with. Its function requires maintaining highly effective working relationships with the Gaming Directors, CSMs, the Hotel, Special Events and the Director of Casino Marketing. The Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is widely recognized as the best property in Northern Nevada and it’s Director of VIP Services is tasked with leading the host team, the ‘gaming sales’ team, to drive gaming revenue growth.
• Ensures the growth and profitability of property revenue driven through high value guests.
• Oversees a team of Hosts, Player Development Directors and Administrative team.
• Devises and executes strategies and programs to increase revenue and new play, utilizing all supporting departments in a profitable way.
• Responsible for creating and executing the annual budget and business plan.
• Create host incentive goals, measures their productivity and create reports to quantify incentive compensation.
• Oversees and provides variance explanations for monthly P&L reports.
• Works directly with the hotel revenue team to optimize the yield of the hotel.
• Provides direction to Hosts in handling special requests from VIP guests.
• Handles VIP challenges and assists CSMs on off hour’s situations.
• Interviews, hires, trains, evaluates, and coaches Hosts, and VIP management staff.
• Ensures that the team is well informed of all special events and promotions.
• Develops / manages memos, policies, procedures, training manuals, and operations manuals for VIP Services.
• Coordinates work schedules and duties.
1. Preferred previous experience using IGT Patron Management and HostViz
2. Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
3. Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience.
4. Previous employment experience in Casino Marketing or VIP Services.
5. This position requires the ability to qualify for a Nevada Gaming Registration