Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
The Wardrobe Attendant is responsible for accurately processing wardrobe transactions, assisting with uniform inventory, checking uniforms in/out, and other Team Member service-related wardrobe functions as assigned. Ideal applicant will have superior guest service skills, great attention to detail, strong ability to multi-task with a smile, ability to stand for long periods of time, physical stamina to lift heavy items, and ability to work independently, be punctual and meet deadlines.
• Answer telephone, take messages, provide assistance and answer questions
• Data entry of new hires into our Foundation Logic Uniform software
• Assign new hires proper uniforms, ID badge and name tag, explain all necessary processes including locker information, dress code requirements if needed measure team member for appropriate uniforms
• Assist Team Members while turning in company property upon terminations, un-assigning uniforms, adding notes to uniform system, printing and signing all paperwork to process outgoing team member
• Print and file assigned/unassigned garment report, locker assignments, request for new uniforms file all paperwork and answer questions
• Ability to maintain composure and display a positive attitude at all times
• Strong attention to detail
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
• Must have the ability to learn the programs(uniforms) for each department to include new uniform program procedures that are introduced
• Inventory maintenance and advise Manager of garments and supplies if running low and need to be ordered
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures – exceed the company standard
• Must be able to perform all Wardrobe Attendant duties
• Work as a Team and independently in order to take initiative and problem solve
• Must be able to learn both the Stratton Warren system and Foundation Logic Software
• Computer proficiency a plus!
• Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
• Day-shift available- Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following: